ThingOS is bridging differences in wireless and wired sensor/actuator technologies to drastically speed-up our customers development of smart environments and industrial internet (Industry 4.0) automation scenarios – find out more at http://thingos.io. At ThingOS, we are a dedicated team of technology- and UX-experts that together build the next generation of IoT technology.
About the Web Developer Position
We are looking for an outstanding Web Developer to be responsible for the coding, innovative design and layout of our web applications. You will help building web applications from concept all the way to completion from the bottom up, fashioning everything from site layout and function.
You should be able to write clean code and ensure your programs run properly. We also expect you to be passionate about building software and perform well working in a team, along with developers, engineers and web designers.
Web Developer responsibilities are:
- Produce well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices
- Build website layout/user interface by using standard HTML/CSS practices
- Utilize data from various back-end services and databases
- Collect and review specifications and requirements based on technical needs
- Prepare and maintain software documentation
- Maintain, expand, and scale our site as assigned
- Keep up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends and apply them into operations and activities
- Work together with web designers to match visual design intent
Web Developer requirements are:
- 2+ years experience of working on a Web Developer or Web Programmer position
- Good experience with web application development
- Excellent knowledge of how web applications work including security, session management, and best development practices
- Excellent knowledge of modern HTML/CSS
- Strong problem solving skills with a creative approach
- Strong organisational skills with a good ability to prioritize tasks
- Good ability to work and thrive in a fast-paced environment, learn rapidly and master diverse web technologies and techniques.
- BS in computer science or other related area
How to apply for this job?
Please send the following information to Matthias via email@example.com:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Brief description of projects you have already done in this field
We are happy receiving your application and will respond within two working days.