ThingOS is bridging differences in wireless and wired sensor/actuator technologies to drastically speed-up our customers development of smart environments and industrial internet (Industry 4.0) automation scenarios – find out more at http://thingos.io. At ThingOS, we are a dedicated team of technology- and UX-experts that together build the next generation of IoT technology.
About the Back-End Developer Position
We are looking for a Back-end Developer who will be responsible for the server side of our hub technology platform. You will work closely with our engineers to ensure system consistency and improve functionality.
You should be able to develop and maintain functional and stable applications to meet our company’s needs. Therefore you have to possess excellent programming skills and a passion for developing applications or improving existing ones.
Back-end Developer responsibilities are:
- Take part in the entire application lifecycle, focusing on coding and debugging
- Write quality code to develop functional applications
- Develop and maintain back-end functions to optimize performance
- Debug applications and detect and fix errors
- Work together with Front-end Developers to integrate UI elements with server side logic
- Implement modern technologies to improve legacy applications
- Collect, analyze and address technical and design requirements
- Help to create reusable code and libraries for future use
- Train and support internal teams
- Interact with developers, designers and system administrators to identify new features
- Stay informed about emerging technologies
Back-end Developer requirements are:
- Experience of working on Back-end Developer position
- Excellent understanding of the entire development process (design, development and deployment) and application lifecycle
- Strong analytical and time management skills
- Good teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- BSc degree in Computer Science or other relevant area
How to apply for this job?
Please send the following information to Matthias via firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Curriculum Vitae
2. Brief description of projects you have already done in this field
We are happy receiving your application and will respond within two working days.